I work at an accredited educational institution, and we would like to get licenses for the development of internal projects or services. Are we able to use free educational licenses for this purpose?

No, according to our EULA, free educational licenses can only be used for studying, teaching classes, or conducting academic research.

If you need licenses for other purposes, such as, for the development of internal products or services at your educational institution, we can offer you a 50% discount. Please contact our Sales team to learn about this offer.

Have more questions?

Submit a request