How to merge two teams? Follow
An Organization Admin can remove teams in the organization profile by merging them into another team.
Please note: all licenses, invitations, and admins of both teams will be moved to the merged team.
To merge two teams:
- Login at https://account.jetbrains.com/
- On the left, click your Organization.
- On the left, click Teams.
- Click on the Team Name you want to get rid of. Here we'll get rid of the Engineering Team by merging it into the Web Dev Team.
- On the left, click Administration for the Team you have selected.
- Click Merge, choose the new team that you want to merge the old team into, and then click Merge.
- Back on the Teams page, we can see that the Engineering Team has been successfully merged into the Web Dev Team.