Below is a step by step guide on how to add/edit/remove a credit card from your account.
In order to change the credit card associated with your account the first step is to ensure you have an administrator (admin) account. This account must directly correlate to the account where your purchases exist.
Though you have already made purchases with JetBrains, you might not have an admin account set up yet. The admin account is different to the account that you create directly from our website. The admin access must be granted by a sales representative. If you do not have an admin account setup or would like to confirm it (if you already have an admin account setup/ if you are the admin associated with your purchases), please contact the sales division at email@example.com
- When you log into your JetBrains account, you will be directed to your profile's home page where you will see a button to Add new Credit Card
- Next, you will enter your card number, the expiration date, and the CVV (for all American Express cards the CVV code will be on the front (it will be 4 digits).
- Once you select Add Credit Card to your account, you will see it listed under the Credit Card section on your account.
- To edit this Credit Card, please click Update Card and you will be directed to re-enter the new credit card information.
- You also have the option to delete this credit card off of your account entirely. This can be done by selecting the Remove Card button. It will then ask you to confirm the card removal.
Changing credit card for automatic charges
If you would like to change the credit card used for the subscription pack's automatic charges (auto-renewal), it's possible to do so right from the subscription pack view, using the Change payment method button (this action is available to subscription pack administrators only):
If you require any additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.