To use the perpetual fallback version of your JetBrains product, follow the steps below.
1. Check which fallback version you have
Log in to your JetBrains Account. You will find all your fallback licenses on the account page.
Locate the product you want to use and look for the version under Fallback ver.
2. Download your fallback version
To proceed with your download, click on the version number under Fallback ver.
Alternatively, you can visit your product's designated download page:
.NET and Visual Studio:
- ReSharper – The installer includes ReSharper, ReSharper C++, dotCover, dotMemory, dotTrace, and dotPeek
3. Uninstall the newer version of the product
If you have a newer version of this product on your machine, you'll need to uninstall it before installing the perpetual fallback version.
Alternatively, you can use our Toolbox App to keep both versions on your machine side by side.
4. Install and activate the perpetual fallback version
You can activate your perpetual fallback product in one of the following ways:
- Log in with your JetBrains Account credentials (username or email address and password).
- Use an offline activation code or license key, which can both be downloaded from your JetBrains Account.