How do I enable or disable automatic renewal for commercial subscriptions? Follow
|These instructions are intended for organization administrators who manage commercial subscriptions. To set up automatic renewal for a personal subscription, check out this article instead.|
Commercial subscriptions purchased for an organization are consolidated into Subscription Packs. To renew a specific subscription automatically, you need enable automatic renewal for the pack it belongs to.
To enable automatic renewal
- Log in to your JetBrains Account.
- In the menu on the left, click your organization's name.
- In the list that appears, click Subscription Packs.
- Find the Subscription Pack you want to renew automatically and click Setup payment.
- If you already have a payment method saved, you can either use it or add a new one.
If you don't yet have a payment method saved, you'll need to add one by entering your card number, expiration date, and CVV.
For American Express cards, the 4-digit CVV code can be found on the front of the card.
- Click Confirm. From now on, the payment method you selected will be used to automatically renew all subscriptions in this Subscription Pack.
To disable automatic renewal
- Follow steps 1 through 3 from the instructions above.
- Find the Subscription Pack you want to cease automatic renewal for and click Disable auto-renewal.
- In the dialog that pops up, click Confirm.