Below is a step-by-step guide on how to install and register your ReSharper product.
- Download the ReSharper installer.
- Run the ReSharper installer you have downloaded and follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Review the ‘Available Products’ and select ‘Install' for the products you want to install. Note that the ReSharper license covers ReSharper and ReSharper C++ extensions, but if you need to use the other JetBrains .NET tools such as dotCover, dotTrace, dotMemory, or Rider, you’ll need to purchase a dotUltimate or All Products Pack license.
- You will see the following when the installation is complete.
- During the installation, a registration form will appear. It can be also opened afterward at Visual Studio | Extensions | ReSharper | Help | License information:
- Select how you want to register ReSharper. Select a checkbox to pick the method you would like to use to register ReSharper
Please note, do not select more than one checkbox, this will not allow you to register
- using your JetBrains Account credentials,
- license keys,
- a license server.
- Select 'OK'
ReSharper is now installed and registered to your active JetBrains license.