What types of supporting documents should I provide?

If you submit an application with official documents and are currently enrolled as a student, please provide your student ID, transcript, or another document verifying your enrollment for the current academic year.

If you are a teacher, please provide any document certifying your academic position.

Make sure the supporting documents contain your name, the name of your educational institution, and the year of enrollment. Otherwise, your application will be rejected.

0 out of 3 found this helpful

Have more questions?

Submit a request