Organization administrators can add or remove team administrators for all teams within the organization profile.
Team administrators can add or remove team administrators within their team.
A team administrator can't add or remove an organization administrator.
To add or remove a team administrator, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your JetBrains Account with administrator privileges for a team or the whole organization.
- In the menu on the left, click the name of your organization or team.
- In the same menu, click Teams.
Note. If you are a team administrator and don't see the Teams option here, skip to step 5.
- Click the name of the desired team.
- In the menu on the left, click Administration.
- You will be redirected to the Administration view, where you can add or remove team administrators.
- To add a new team administrator, click Invite Administrator and send the invitation email to the person you want to add.
- To remove an existing team administrator, click Remove next to their email address.