Two-factor authentication (2FA) significantly improves the security of your JetBrains Account. We strongly encourage you to use it to protect your JetBrains licenses and personal information from unauthorized access.
However, if you choose to disable 2FA, you can do so by following these steps:
- Sign in to your JetBrains Account.
- At the top of the page, click Your account.
- In the menu on the right, select Password.
- In the Two-factor authentication section of the page, click Disable 2FA.
- In the Identification dialog, enter the one-time verification code from your authenticator app. If you don’t have access to your mobile device, you can enter one of your recovery codes instead of the one-time verification code.
- Click Disable 2FA.