Activating JetBrains software with your JetBrains Account Follow
Using your JetBrains Account is the fastest and easiest way to activate JetBrains software. The instructions below will walk you through the activation process.
Note. This activation method requires an internet connection. If your JetBrains product is installed on a computer that is not connected to the internet, you can use an offline activation code to activate it.
Step 1. Make sure your license is associated with your account
- Sign in to your JetBrains Account.
- If you don't have an account yet, you'll need to create one using the email address that your license is associated with. See this article to learn more about creating an account.
- If you already have an account, sign in on the JetBrains Account portal.
- Find the license you want to activate.
Once signed in, you'll see the list of licenses associated with your account. If the license you're looking for is there, perfect! Move on to the next step.
If not, it's probably associated with a different email address. Here are a few options you can try:
- If you have several licenses purchased with or assigned to different email addresses, link all of your email addresses to your account. This way, you'll be able to use a single account to activate all your licenses.
- If you're looking for a license that your organization administrator has assigned to you, try contacting your administrator to make sure they have used the same email address that your account is registered with.
Step 2. Activate your software
Open your JetBrains product. If the activation dialog doesn't appear straight away, go to and click Activate New License.
In the Get license from section, select JB Account and click Log In to JetBrains Account.
- Your web browser will open and take you to the JetBrains Account page. Use your email address and password or a third-party authentication provider to sign in.
- Wait for the Authorization successful message to appear on the page and then return to your JetBrains product. You'll see your license information in the activation dialog.
If you see a message that says There are no valid licenses associated with the account, go back to step 1 to make sure that a suitable license is associated with the account you're using.
- Click Activate.
- That's it! Your product is now activated. Click Continue to start using it.