Below is a step by step guide on how to install and register your ReSharper product.
- Download ReSharper for your operating system.
- Run the ReSharper file you have downloaded and follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Select which product your license is applicable to, as seen in the below screenshots, and then click ‘Next.’
4. Review the ‘Products to Install’ and then select ‘Install.'
5. You will see the following when the install is complete.
1. Open ReSharper, you will see the prompt to register your product as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Select how you want to register ReSharper. You may register by using your offline activation code, JetBrains account Credentials, or license server.
3. Select one checkbox to select which method you would like to register ReSharper. Please note, do not have more than one checkbox selected, this will not allow you to register.
4. Select 'OK'
ReSharper is now installed and registered to your active JetBrains ReSharper license.