Initially, administrator permissions in a organization profile are given to the person whose email address was used for purchasing the commercial licenses for this team/organization.
If necessary, more administrators can be invited to the organization. All of the administrators of the same unit have equal permissions. For more information about the administrator role, see Roles and Permissions. If you need help getting setup as an admin, please contact our sales department.
To add a new administrator:
- Login at https://account.jetbrains.com/
- On the left, click your Company Name.
- On the left, click Administration.
- On the right, click Invite Administrator.
- Click Go to email client to open the message in your default email client and send the invitation email to the administrator you are adding.
- You can also copy/paste the text and link of the admin invitation and send it to the person using a messaging app, etc.
After clicking the Admin invitation link, the invited administrator will either create a JetBrains Account, or sign into an existing JetBrains Account.
Once complete, their JetBrains Account login will have administrator permissions for the team/organization profile.