How do I set up automatic renewal for a personal subscription? Follow
|These instructions are intended for personal subscription owners. If you're an organization administrator looking to set up automatic renewal for your company's subscriptions, check out this article instead.|
- Log in to your JetBrains Account, where you'll see a list of active subscriptions associated with your account.
- Find the subscription you want to renew automatically and click Setup payment.
- If you already have a payment method saved, you can either use it or add a new one.
If you don't yet have a payment method saved, you'll need to add one by entering your card number, expiration date, and CVV.
For American Express cards, the 4-digit CVV code can be found on the front of the card.
- Click Confirm. From now on, the payment method you selected will be used to automatically renew your subscription.
To disable automatic renewal
- Log in to your JetBrains Account. You'll see the list of active subscriptions associated with your account.
- Find the subscription you want to cease automatic renewal for and click Disable auto-renewal.
- In the dialog that pops up, click Confirm.