Revoking licenses from users and reassigning to a new user Follow
A license assigned to a JetBrains Account can be revoked from its user at any time by the administrator of the team/organization that is the owner of the license. If you need help getting setup as an admin, please contact our sales department.
To revoke a license by product:
- Login at https://account.jetbrains.com/
- On the left, click your Organization/Team name.
- Click Active Subscriptions under the specific product.
- Select the licenses you want to revoke, click Manage and choose Revoke x licenses from User.
- Once the license is revoked, the user becomes unable to use the software until they get another valid license. The available license can then be assigned to another user by clicking Assign and entering the new user's information (name/email).